12.12.07

A most unaspicious date

Not that I had a bad day or anything, but I like doing what I refer to as "reducing" numbers, plus I'm a bit Midnighters-obsessed at the moment (Read Scott Westerfeld's books) after having read Touching Darkness (no I don't have the first one. Or Blue Noon) so I've been poking at every number I find - and twelves, twelves, are very very bad.

Look. 12 (day) + 12 (month)= 24 (bad). Now, 24 (=12+12) + 9 (2+0+0+7= 2+7= 9) = 33, and I don't know what I think about 33 - elevens aren't that good, but I stand by my beloved 3s - and - hey! 1+2+2+1= 6 again and... um. Again, don't know much about 6s.
And, for the heck of it (haven't done this yet) let's see...
t-w-e-v-l-e-d-e-c-e-m-b-e-r is 1-2-3-4-5-6 + 2, 4, 6, 8 so that's, ah, fourteen? Not as bad as the rest...
And d-e-c-e-m-b-e-r-t-w-e-l-f-t-h is 8, and, um, and, um (these are really my thought processes as I do this - I wuves math, but this is boring, even if it's numerology, because I can't skip steps because I'm typing them up!) 7, so that's - 15? Don't know anything about 15s.
Still, even if the letter counts result fairly neutral, twelves are icky--

Wait!
*counting occurs*
14+19= 33, again!
15+19=34.
Huh. I still don't like the twelves, though.

(19= number of letters in Two Thousand and Seven that I came up with. I may be wrong, I'm addled at the moment.)

FYI, if you read By Freaks, For Freaks - I have two book reports from English class and on Friday I'm going to write an essay thing on why (well, in some cases middling and higher) YA is preferable to - IMHO - all other age ranges in books. I'll post all three, theoretically, during the vacation, but also during the vacation I have to work on peoples's presents, They are leaving us several projects, and Maestra Olga EspaƱol expects me to illustrate my dictionary and work on my book project, too. For the presents, however, I will post the better results here and (hopefully) on DeviantArt. Also, I'm going to digitize some of my better done projects, since the plant one is universally turning brown.
Whee.

No comments: