4.9.07

If you value your braincells don't read this.

But this is an example of what I'm trying to stop. I back-posted for formatting purposes.

OMGOSH!! IM MOVING TO JAPAN IM NOT KIDDING!! :,( I CANT STOP CRYING!!

!!LOL!!JUST KIDDING!!LOL!!


ITS PRETTY FUNNY THAT YOU OPENED THIS because in the next seven days you will:
1. Have someone fall in love with you
2. Find a $20.00 bill on the ground
3. Make-out with the person you like
4. Your best friend will get you a really nice gift
BUT...
first you will have to repost this with of this title: IM moving to Japan (or a random state/province) Repost this and see how many people you scare!
No Send Backs! TAG UR IT!! This is so scary. Send this to 10 people in the next 143 min. When you are done press F6 and your crushes name will appear on the screen in big letters. This is scary cuz it works!! if you break the chain you will have problems with relationships for the next 5 years JUST COPY AND PASTE!!!>>NO FORWARDS!!!!


Admitedly I would like to see peoples' reactions if I said I'M MOVING TO ... um ... random place, random place... FINLAND! I bet no one would believe me. Maybe New York City they would, they know how I'm obsessed with my imagined idea of it. But I am not a hypocrite.
*sigh* this tDoaC thing is complicating everything.

But you know what's worse than just sending them, which can ocasionally be fun though in bulk is just annoying? I know someone who we shall call Translator. Not only does Translator pass them, Translator translates them to double or triple the infection.
EEEVIL!

No comments: